Name of Post :- WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment 2023
Post date :- 1/02/2023
Post short information :- WAPCOS LIMITED has announce the Job notification of Expert (JLE) as Field Supervisor every candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment examination and interested for visit interview form 4 to 5 February 2023 Must Check Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Relaxation, form apply fees, form apply date, how to apply Form , Pay Scale etc
Department name :- WAPCOS LIMITED
Post name :- Expert (JLE) as Field Supervisor
Start date:- 27 JANUARY 2023
Interview date :- 4 to 5 February
Pay exam fees date :- no Apply fee
General :- 0
OBC :- 0
Sc/st :- 0
EWS :- 0
CPWD :- 0
Age count date :- 1 January 2023
Maximum age limit 40 year
Age relaxation as per government rule
ST / SC / OBC / PWD students must check is limit relaxation
Name a post :- Expert (JLE) as Field Supervisor
Number of post :- 120
Education qualification :- Diploma/B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent qualification in
Electrical & Electronics
Electronics & Communication
Electronics & Instrumentation
🔴 Minimum 02 years’ Experience in Power
How to Fill WAPCOS LIMITED Recruitment 2023 application
Interested eligible candidates may visit for Walk-in-Interview on 4 th & 5th February, 2023 (Saturday & Sunday) between 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM at WAPCOS Project Office, Lucknow, 3/309, Vikrant Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow (UP)-226010 For detail and CV format please visit our website http://www.wapcos.co.in/careers.aspx
Post applied for Expert (JLE) as Field Supervisor for work relating to PMA RDSS MVVNL, KESCo and DVVNL Project, Uttar Pradesh (Ref: All India Edition of Indian Express & Jansatta -27.01.2023)
1. Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSU/Autonomous bodies are required to produce no objection certificate and vigilance clearance certificate at the time of Walk-in- Interview.
2. The posts are purely temporary for fixed term appointment basis only for the duration of the Project.
3. Walk-in-Interview will be conducted to finalize the candidate.
4. Age and experience shall be counted as on 01.01.2023.
5. CV is to be submitted in the WAPCOS format only & application submitted in other formats will be rejected.
6. Applicants should enclose self-certified copies of their educational qualifications and experience certificates at the time of Walk-in-Interview alongwith original certificate. The company shall not be responsible for returning any original copy/certificate/testimonial submitted with the application.
7- candidate must read full notification before applying this recruitment application job form
8- must check before apply this form all require documents , eligibility criteria, education qualification, ID proof, address full detail, basic information ( photo, signature, your ID proof)
9- before submit online application form one time must recheck all column clearly and carefully Must check ( candidate name, father name, mother name, date of birth, education qualification, passing year etc )
10- if candidates require application fees then must Pay it . Because form incomplete without paying application fees
11- Mast take a print out photocopy of final online submitted form