Name of Post :- Centre for Development of Telematics apprenticeship 2023
Post date :- 6 February 2023
Post short information :- Centre for Development of Telematics has announce the apprentice Job notification of fresher student every candidates who are eligible and interested in this recruitment examination and interested for apply online this job notification form 6 February to 15 February Must Check Eligibility Criteria, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Relaxation, form apply fees, form apply date, how to apply Form , Pay Scale etc
Department name :- Centre for Development of Telematics
Post name :- apprentice
Start date:- 6 February 2023
Last date :- 15 February 2023
Pay exam fees date :- all category student free apply
Interview date :- after merit list inform by email
General :- free apply
OBC :- free apply
Sc/st :-free apply
EWS :-free apply
CPWD :-free apply
Age count date :-
Age relaxation as per government rule
ST / SC / OBC / PWD students must check is limit relaxation
• Graduate: B.E./ B.Tech – ECE , CSE , IT, Mechanical or BA/B.Sc/B.Com/B.Voc/BCA or any undergraduate degree of 3 years duration.
• Diploma: Diploma Technical (ECE/CSE/IT), Diploma Non-Technical (commercial practices/ modern office management)
• Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training in any institute/organization and / or having one year or more experience are not eligible. The candidates who have passed out in 2021 and 2022 are eligible.
• B.E./ B.Tech & Diploma Candidates must have register their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in and mention the BOAT registration number in the resume. Non-registered candidates will be rejected.
Non-Engineering candidates need not to register at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Terms & Conditions for selection of Apprentices:-
1. The candidates claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH category have to submit the certificates in the central government format at the time of interview, failing which their claim for reservation will be considered as ‘General’ category only
2. Candidates will be selected on interview / skill test basis.
3. Interview date will be communicated by email to the shortlisted candidates only.
4. Send your bio data / resume to : email@example.com on or before 15.02.2023. The resumes received after the due date will be rejected.
5. Documents required at the time of interview: Bio data, all the marks sheet (Original and one set of copies), provisional/degree certificate, Community certificate, Aadhaar card copy, 2 passport size photo, BOAT Registration details for B.E/B.Tech and Diploma candidates.
6. No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called at any stage of the selection process.
7. The period of training will be 12 months commencing from execution of the contract of Apprenticeship
8. Stipend per month for Graduate category: Rs.18,OOO,for Diploma category: Rs.13,500. We will be providing subsidized canteen and bus pass fare for public transportation during training.
9. It may be explicitly understood that subsequent to the training period, C-DOT shall not offer any employment in the organization.
Place of Interview and Training: C-DOT Campus, Electronics city phase-1, Hosur road, Bengaluru -560100.
Land mark: Near to electronic city toll gate.
Regards, For Centre for development of telematics,
NTS portal – Registration | login
Resume send email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification download link – click here